Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Conner's 5th Birthday


















My baby is 5! I cannot beleive it. It seems like yesterday my 1 pound 14 ounce baby was taken from my body so suddenly, spending the next three months praying that he would be okay. He went through so much, and my little fighter thrived! He is still a little fighter and I remind myself that that quality helped him to survive.
So, we had his birthday party on the 18th. He had so much fun. Toy Story was the theme. I don't think he got anything that wasn't Toy Story. We had a great crowd to celebrate with us. Meme, Aunt Pam, DeeDee, Grandpa, Mimi, Uncle Paul, Aunt Patsy, Uncle Lee, Tia Donna, Megan, Kinsey, Lexi, and Cooper (and of course Belyn) were there.

The quote of the day was, "What does it do?" Conner asked this about all of the presents, includig his poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment