Monday, July 26, 2010

It hurts!






Conner is sick. He sounds terribly hoarse and he is running fever. I have to give him a breathing treatment in the wee hours of the morning. It was a rough night. Conner slept very late, which I was very happy about. He was still lying around after he woke up and I went to assess the situation. I asked him what hurt. He said that his back and tummy feels bad. I still don't know what to believe when I ask my 4 year old questions like these. So, I asked him if his eyes, nose, mouth, ears, toes, and hair hurt too. He said yes! He opened his mouth for me to check. He told me he had a throat in there. Yes, he did have a throat and it was very red! So, I'm getting some medicine drawn up and he comes to me and tells me that his underwear feels bad too! Judd and I just chuckle. I say, "Wow! Your underwear feels bad too? That's a lot!" He said, "There's a lot of stuff that feels bad on me Mommy." Well, the Tylenol that I gave him worked. He spent the rest of the day bouncing around, even while running a fever. I'm not sure about his underwear, but they seemed fine to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment